Saturday, August 14, 2004

And Another...

Yet another quiz... but this one's really funny! I found it on Both Hands.

Grover on X
Grover on Ecstasy



You're funny, you're loveable, you're entertaining,
you like to call yourself "Super
Grover!"--You're obviously on ecstasy.
But that's why we love you. Be careful, ok?


Which Sesame Street Muppet's Dark Secret Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

P.S. (Sunday, 6:00 pm) I found this particular gem as an outcome, "The Count's Obsessive Compulsive Disorder". Someone else linked here & got "Bert & Ernie's Closeted Gay Affair" or something like that. I paraphrase, therefore I am. But like I said, it's FUNNY. And a product of insomniac posting mania.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

Yeah, I am The Count's Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home