Thursday, August 12, 2004

Hey, I could get used to this...

So, I'm liking the blog thing. I like the recognition when people link to me -- I get all fluttery inside and smile a lot, like if I was in 7th grade and found out some boy liked me (how big of a geek am I?).

Today, Dave from Logan's Dave offered to make me a mix cd for my 30th birthday (which isn't until December.) And all I could think was, that's so nice! You don't even know me! So, thanks, Dave. You're supercool. And to the rest of you, feel free to send early birthday presents. Really.

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Welcome to bloggin'! That's the part I enjoy the most, too. Not just kind words, and getting to know people (albeit in a two-dimensional/don't-really-know-them way).

I'm already 30 (I'll be 31 next month), and nobody's made me a free mix CD. :-( Although I have participated in some music swapping through blogs, which is fun, too.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Hee hee, thanks Todd! I'd make you a mix cd, but I'm technology-challenged. Also, financially challenged -- I have no burner. But it's the thought that counts, right? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home