Thursday, August 12, 2004

Okay, okay, I found both of these on Mediocrity's Co-Pilot (see the links, it's 2:30! What do you expect, me to work or something?!)

The first was heart warming, especially since I've noticed that many a lad and lass got "Heart of Stone". It also reminded me of the Neil Young song, which doesn't hurt - but made me feel wussy, which does. ;(

gold heart
Heart of Gold


What is Your Heart REALLY Made of?
brought to you by Quizilla

The second? Hmmm. I'm very contagious, but only if I bite. Spencer over there got Syphilis, so I can't say I'm jealous or anything. Heh.

I am Rabies. Grrrrrrrr!
Which Horrible Affliction are you?
A Rum and Monkey disease.

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The disease one doesn't work yo. I have a heart of stone. Arrrr.

Adam.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Hmmm. I just ran through it with no answers at all, and came up as Ebola. Perhaps your browser is screwy? Also, I just found a guy who totally reminds me of you, in a weird qway. His blog is What the hell is wrong with you people? (again, just use the frickin link. I don't have time for these things - perhaps I'm a horrible diva, perhaps not.)

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Also, everybody I've run across also has a heart of stone. What is it about the Katie? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home