Saturday, August 07, 2004

Ouuuuuuuccccchhh

The training regimen has begun!

And I'm a whiny little pussy.... waaaaaahhhhhhhh....

Anyway, I get to have fun tomorrow. I'm meeting the Big Kitty for drinks. I've known Kitty since like 1992, when I was a little high school student crashing undergraduate keg parties & he was the gay guy who mocked me. Last time I saw Kitty, he a drama therapist working with high functioning gay men with social/behavioral disorders (or, as he put it, "I play puppets with retarded fags." Only he could say this and make you giggle rather than throw up.) I can't wait - I'm definitley going to laugh so hard that it feels like I spent all day doing crunches.

4 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Kitty!

Get him to play some of his songs for you...

Ursus
www.standingbear.org

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Katie said...

songs?

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah- Songs. You have no idea what you are missing. You might want to prepare for a little more laughter-pain than you thought.

Ursus
www.standingbear.org

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

"I play puppets with retarded fags..."
Erin and I are laughing out loud at that one...

Have fun : )

(ANd I HATE the word retarded, and still laughed.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home