Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Partisan Ranting

So, Jen's going to love this.

BBC Analysis, as quoted by James Ridgeway of The Village Voice:

The prevailing wisdom is that Al Qaeda actually 'like' George W. Bush
in the sense that his muscular rhetoric is seen as playing up the very divisions
that Al Qaeda wishes to emphasize... The Bush administration's fixation with
Saddam Hussein and Iraq is widely seen as being a distraction from the real
campaign against terrorism.

And she'll most certainly love this.

Are you sure you to come visit for the convention? I think I'll be taking Little K out to protest for at least one day. What a fabulous "What I did this summer" story that would make!

BUT, I wouldn't want to have to explain this!

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

Hmmm. I clicked th elink first and highlighted this text *The BBC adds, "The Bush administration's fixation with Saddam Hussein and Iraq is widely seen as being a distraction from the real campaign against terrorism."> BEFORE READING your next sentence...very interesting, eh? Let me read the next one...

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

He he he...Missle dicks?

I can see little K on the trail now...
"Mother, why are all of these smelly, unkempt people shouting atrocities at our President?"

: )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home