Sunday, August 08, 2004

Which famous feline are you?

Courtesy of All Things Jen(nifer).

I'm so psyched by my results! Calvin & Hobbes are the coolest. Also, it's Kiernan's (red headed genius love child -- though he's not so red headed, really -)favorite comic EVER.

You're Hobbes!
You're Hobbes. First of all, the makers of this
quiz would like to congratulate you. You have
our seal of approval. You are kind,
intelligent, loving, and good-humoredly
practical. You're proud of who you are. At the
same time, you're tolerant of those who lack
your clearsightedness. You're always playful,
but never annoying. For these traits, you are
well-loved, and with good cause.


Which famous feline are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

5 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is all this Blogger Identity what not!
I just came by to say hi.
And to give you a link to a wonderful information source, The Onion, where it has been recently revealed that President Bush will be discontinuing his Blog.
See here: http://theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4031
Adam.

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: I am also Hobbes.
Adam

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Adam,
You're the coolest boy in the world! You should have a blog, too, but I won't force it on you like Jen did on me. :)

Love,
Big sister

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

ADAM I agree...you should have a blog too...

And we should go out and have drinks and freak out your older sister! : )

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would my brother's socialbility freak me out? He's a big boy, after all. Hey, are you hitting on him? He's too young for you, silly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home