Monday, September 06, 2004

Ad Slut

Yeah, you're right. I'm such a sell out. That's so not punk rock. Blah, blah, blah.

Yes, that's google ads that you see to the right side over there. It's basically unobtrusive, and any time you click on it, they throw a few pennies my way. If you love me, you might give it a few token clicks, just for shits and giggles.

I figure it's less blatant than a "Donate" link; I don't think there's anything wrong with that, per se, but I just don't feel comfortable asking people who are probably just as broke as I am for their money. I wouldn't ask in person, so why would I want to on my blog? Again, if YOU do it, I don't care. I'm not sending you my cash anytime soon, but I don't care. It doesn't offend me. But I'm happier with it this way - instead of sending me your cash, why don't you send me the man's cash? That works for us both, no?

In other whoring out news, anybody want some more Gmail? I swear, these invites are coming out my ears. You don't have to do anything special. Just ask, and ye shall receive. (oh, wait - since it's whore day - maybe if you have a blog you oughta link me to get one. That'll do.)

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Audacity said...

Am I the only person who doesn't have GMail invites to give away? They can't be *that* special if everyone has them. And no, I'm not bitter about not having any. I swear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home