Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Political Blogging Be Boring

Okay, okay, I'm finally burned out. I didn't watch the stupid convention last night, because my incoherent screams and unpredictable hurling of foodstuffs at the television screen have been kind of off-putting to the other people who live here. I'm done with it (except, of course, Indecision 2004. That's fake news. It doesn't count.)

As my final salvo in the blog battle against Bush, I present this lovely little quiz I found on An American Parrothead in Canada's blog.


The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.


2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Me said...

Hmmm...me too. Go figure.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband had to occasionally turn the channel to something like "Jeopardy" to get me to stop yelling at the TV last night while Bush was on. I tried SO hard not to, but it was just impossible.

I can hear Bush's speech highlights in the other room as I type...it's getting harder and harder to not get up and scream some more.

ensie
http://bothhands.mu.nu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home