Friday, September 03, 2004

Two Things

1) I decided to forego the anti-Bush post that's been roiling in my skull since last night (you can thank me later). Suffice it to say that I'm calling it - he wins by five points or better come November 2. Unless, that is, Kerry finds himself a charisma before then. Electable, my ass (Dean... Dean... Wherefore art thou, Howard Dean?) I'm still voting, definitely NOT for Bush, but maybe not for Kerry, either. I'm afraid if I mention Nader the N word someone will find me and burn down my apartment building. Before you start sending me vitriolic emails proclaiming that a vote for anyone but Kerry is a vote for Bush, keep in mind: I live in New York. It doesn't really matter who I vote for - the electoral votes are clearly going to the Democrats.

2) Six degrees of blogination update:

Last week, Spike Lee brought his kids in to Tim's store to use the bathroom. And he gave Tim a dirty look when he overheard a customer say to him, "Hey! Spike Lee just went in to your rest room!"

Two weeks ago, Tim met Dr. Ruth Westheimer in the street. You know, the little good sex munchkin? He shook her tiny little hand and marveled at her itty bitty voice.

That's all.

5 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

You even know how to do that crossy out-y thing!!!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

I assume the speech was decent? I have heard nothing, paid no attention at all...other things, other things.

Maybe I will put that in now. I have 3 days of convention coverage taped for me.

Damn.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Brooks said...

Go to my blog and download the song in my new post. I thought of your Big Bad Apple post when I finally found this song.

Brooks Blog

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

At this stage, I don't know if it's safe to predict ANYTHING about how the election will turn out. Yes, Bush is looking good now, but remember 1980 when Carter got trounced at the last minute because of wartime concerns.

If significant numbers vote for Nader, the Democrats deserve it. If the Democrats REALLY want the Nader vote, then Kerry should drive a Yugo and divorce Heinz.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Brooks said...

If only this would catch on: Vote Swap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home