Monday, October 25, 2004

Bleh...

No Monday! No. More weekend, please. No work.

This weekend Tim & I decided we're going to a counselor. And hopefully the counselor will give us some anti-crazy juice, because we pretty crazy. The decision came in part because half the weekend (Saturday, to be exact) was spent in tearful mayhem fighting over something really, really small (um, we can't remember what it was.) The other half was spent all cuddly-like. The bad thing is, last weekend was also like that. I don't know what the deal is, other than that we're perfectly happy most of the time until, say, one of us puts the toilet paper roll on the wrong way (no, not really. I'm just joking) and then it's battle royale and we're breaking up. And then we're both sad and cuddly.

Maybe that's not so healthy?

THAT's why we're going to anonymous counselor person for the anti-crazy juice. Because neither one of us wants to pretend we're breaking up anymore - it takes too much energy. Better to be bland.

Maybe it's the stress of watching so much sports?

5 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Gladys Cortez said...

I dunno--sounds normal to me!

And after all--there WAS cuddling involved. If you JUST fought and there was no cuddle afterwards, now THAT would be a problem.

Seriously, though: just from what I know of your life from this blog, it looks like you guys have several external stressors: $$$, family, raising a child, the Red Sox....geez, who WOULDN'T be snappish once in a while?

And think about this, too: if you're fighting about little things, and you NOTICE that you're fighting about little things, doesn't that point to a rather-conspicuous absence of BIG things to fight over??

I'm just saying, bickering isn't always a bad thing, or even a sign of problems. As long as you both fight fair, I mean. But--if it's worrying you, then obviously it's worth looking into. Good luck. (And if you DO get some anti-crazy juice, please mail it to my workplace--a tanker-truck full ought to do it. Lacking that, you could send a tanker full of vodka martinis.)

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger The Ursine Calamity said...

My anti-crazy juice tastes like grandma....

Seriously, as an anti crazy juice guy myself, I think it is awesome.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Katie said...

You guys are funny. Oh, and awesome. Thanks for the anti-crazy juice adventure tech support. (Uh, did that make any sense at all?)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

I'm back on Weight Watchers, so I've put in an order for decaffeinated Diet Anti-Crazy Juice. Hopefully, it tastes like Fresca.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger acid-bomb said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
In my spare time I will look for your cash advance network blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home