Thursday, October 21, 2004

Johnny be good... oh wait! You were! Thanks, then!

Johnny Damon reaches official longhair boyfriend status with his kinda game winning grand slam!

Was that not nearly as enthusiastic as I meant it to sound? Okay, then.

OOOOWWWW!!! Muthafucka! Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fucking Yankee bitches!

Did I mention that I actually live in the Bronx, the borough that the Yankees call home? No? Did you also note that I use proper grammar occasionally? Yes? FUCK YOU YANKEES! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Oh, and, um. Yankees fans are the ugliest, least sportsmanship fans out there. They threw their crap all over the field twice last night, delaying the game, over (properly) controversial calls. Whiney ass pussies. FUCK YOU! Do you think you're helping your team by prolonging the already-prolonged game? Why didn't you let your guys get a little rest, eh? Might've won this one... but, oh! Too late! Already lost! It's a Sox series now, kids! Why don't ya comfort yourselves with more Sox longhairs suck jokes? Fuckers. Yankees fans are bad, surly fans, ya bastards. Never mind that I'm alienating half my readers. I don't care.

Oh, and my most hated Yankee? Jorge Posada. HUGE ASSHOLE. Luckily, none of us will have to see him again for a good six months. Hurrah.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger positively-hopeless said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
I hope you had a chance to check out my cash advance minneapolis blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home