Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Dildo Dogs Cause Finger Mangling

Ummm... my boyfriend just accused me of blogaholism. Which means I'm addicted to blogahol.

Hello, my name is Katie, and I am a blogaholic.

Also - the crushed finger? Ayyiiiee! Baxter the dildo dog was hassling me on the way to the girl's room. The client's bathroom door is covered in bathrobes - copious, large, fluffy bathrobes - which I pulled toward me to shut the door so that Baxter would refrain from sniffing my crotch as I peed. Unfortunately, the hinge side of the door MANGLED my left index finger into a bloody little stump (which, though Tim is trying to tell me different, does NOT require stitches. I'm that hard, ya'll.)

So, he made us a big pot of homeade badass chicken soup to fix my ills, and to fortify us through the longass night to come. Happy poll watching, everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home