Tuesday, November 02, 2004

go. vote. now.

Can't blog... crushed finger...

Um, what are you doing reading blogs anyway? Get yer lazy internet addicted ass to the polls, pronto. Unless you're in one of those decidedly red or decidedly blue states. Then, you don't really count. No matter what your sixth grade social studies teacher told you.

One more thing - do the legions of befuddled elderly election workers lower anyone else's confidence in our electoral system? Because, when my guy found out my last name was spelled with a "C" and not a "K", it really threw him. I mean, he couldn't figure out what to do. It didn't seem like it would be too hard to slip some voter fraud past this guy. I'm just sayin'.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Dayna said...

oh how I agree - perhaps it is a conitnuation of my weekend of ageism... But I know that the diabetic ladies snarfing on lemon bars at my polling place were no smarter. "Yes SMITH is my LAST name not my first!!!!!" I told her this three times before the younger old lady to her right elbowed her to flip to the other part of the book!

My question is how do these seniors last all day - and how accurate can they be when the polls have to stay open later then originally planned?

so many questions ... in my bitterness I detect a conspiracy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home