Wednesday, November 17, 2004

We Have a Winner!

Best lame catcall I've ever received while walking a large pitbull down the street that made me simultaneously want to rip the guys nads out and laugh out loud at his sheer wit (or not):

"I'd go down too if you gave me a treat"

New York women are so used to catcalls. Ick. I envy the thick skin, because I, my friends, am a small town girl. Shouting degrading shit at women just isn't done where I come from. Though, after spending the weekend in a state whose entire population barely rivals that of my borough, it's safe to say I won't be headed back to the small towns anytime soon. Those catcalling assholes keep me on my toes, and, frankly, I LIKE being on my toes.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

That is great..

Classic.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Audacity said...

I like a good catcall as much as the next girl, but there's something not very flattering about hearing the woman walking behind you getting the same catcall you did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home