Sunday, December 26, 2004

ADAM!

My little brother has a blog.

He hasn't done so much with it, but he will if you lovely ladies out there ask him to (*wink, wink!*)

Here's some background:

He's 22. Currently unemployed, but you know how it is when you're 22 (hey, more time to BLOG!)

He's really kind of cute, in a non-incestuous way (go! look at his picture on his blog! RIGHT NOW! You decide..)

He lives in Binghamton, but he's just started some nonsense about moving to Florida. Wha? 95 degrees and 95% humidity? What are you thinking, child? No! You're not 72... 22!

Wry humor, politically aware (if a bit, um, shall we say, obscure? Strange, even?) open to a variety of nutritional lifestyles, including hippie-type vegan, exclusively carnivorous, and especially ramen noodle based. Prefers to wear black. Likes some weird ass industrial music (which I introduced him to when I was 18 and he was 11; maybe not my best call, but he DID have a fabulous role model... [er - that would be ME])

Young women, have at him! Open season on the Adam!

6 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Hmm. That was a more embarrassing introduction than I initially had guessed it would have been from your threats. Kudos, or something. *shaking fist of magnificent fury*

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

"Open season?" Ummm.

I am remembering hanging out with you both in my apartment last winter...and freaking out thinking that Adam looked strangely similar to the hot man at the Old Pink who reminded me of Ron Hawkins and drank Vodka Gimlets.

Luckily, Adam said he does not drink Vodka gimlets. I was scared nevertheless...

Crushing on your best friend from High Schools little brother, is a bad bad fatal attraction ; ) Ahem.

I shall promote the dude as well! Kudos!

Now if your dad would only blog ; )

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Mrs.Strizzay said...

Seriously he would miss Bing-hamton if he left. Tell him it really isn't that bad.

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Brooks said...

Any 22 year old that mentions Nitzer Ebb in a post has my blogspect. Is that a word yet, because it should be?

Brooks Blog

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Haha, I love the sound of Bing-ham-ton as much as anything about this town. It's such a fun word to savor, almost like Chautauqua. Anyway, I've decided Florida is stupid, because the job that was waiting for me there isn't really waiting for me there, and it's too hot, and also stupid.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger after-hours said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Check out my pay day cash advance blog, please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home