Monday, December 27, 2004

My Boys!

Yay, yay, MY BOYS just called from Connecticut -- they'll be here within an hour or two, yay! They also mentioned something about CHOWDER, which, as we all know, is best when it comes straight from Cape Cod. And PRESENTS, too. (Now really - what's Christmas without PRESENTS? 'Cause, I was all alone and had no presents. Or boys. I was sad.)

...

My first day with the NYC Fraud Busting Motherfuckers was today. It's secret. All I can tell you is that you'd better not ever, ever lie to me if you meet me, because I'll know. The Fraud Squad intends to teach me in the way of their superpowers.

And if I know you're lying to me, I'll probably karate chop you.

And then cut you with my special, free, city funded metrocard.

Hee-ya!

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger The Ursine Calamity said...

Do you get James Bond gadgets? A pen laser, or 2 way radio watch, or x-ray glasses?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home