Monday, December 20, 2004

Three Goddamn Things, Goddammit.

Jen asks, and she shall receive:


Three Names You Go By: Katie, Kathryn, Hey dumbass

Three Screennames You Have: rageokt, katie.courtney, serialblogonomy

Three Things You Like About Yourself: My badass analytical ability. That I have the wherewithal to adapt to just about anything. That I'm turning 30 this month, and just coming into my own, but still get carded everywhere. Also, when you get to know me I'm sexy as hell.

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself: My seeming inability to completely give up smoking. Passive aggression. A secret complete lack of confidence, paired with rampant nagging insecurity.

Three Parts of Your Heritage: Irish, Scottish, French

Three Things That Scare You: Terribly shortsighted foreign policy. Abandonment. The possibility that I could meander through life without significant professional success.

Three of Your Everyday Essentials: Coffee, carbs, cuddling

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now: The best jeans EVER. Wool sweater (it's 11 degrees outside! GODDAMN!) Awesome organic cotton camisole.

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment): Grateful Dead, Portishead, Lou Reed

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months: Organization (ha! fat chance!) Martial Arts (I haven't decided which one.) Shabu Shabu.

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given): Fire, equality, trust

Two Truths and a Lie: In the past decade, I've lived in four states, four major cities, and had over a dozen different addresses, but New York is my favorite. I have a huge conservative streak, but mostly of the libertarian rather than the family values sort. I have financial discipline up the wazoo.

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You: Seriously masculine body type (i.e, big shoulders, big chest, etc.) Facial hair, particularly of the unintentional, stubbly sort. A HUGE sense of humor (it's usually necessary to have some brain power to achieve this goal).

Three Things You Just Can't Do: Watch/read chick-flicks/chick-lit without audibly gagging. Understand my female peers (unless they happen to be of the "one of the guys" sort, like me, in which case we get along just fine.) Tolerate early mornings without at least two rounds of snooze tag and some really strong coffee.

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies: Sloth, Lust, and Greed

Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now: Waste my entire day in front of the computer (but I won't - I'll go Christmas shopping). When I actually GO shopping, buy myself lots of things (again - nada. Not gonna do it.) Cancel our Christmas plans and just stay home (not that our plans are so bad -- it's just that family together time doesn't always equate relaxation.)

Three Careers You're Considering: Philosophy Professor, Fraud Investigator Extraordinaire, dog breeder

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation: Guatemala, Cambodia, Morocco

Three Kids Names: Kiernan (well, duh), Isabella, Colin

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die: Own a nice chunk of property (you may have your own ideas on what "a nice chunk" means). Hike the Appalachian Trail - the whole thing, not just a short strip. Visit several extremely out-of-the-way and un touristed foreign destinations.

Three People You Want to Take this Quiz: George W. Bush. John Stewart. Pedro Martinez.

7 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

I like that rule.

"Jen asks and she shall receive."

Hmmm. Now what ELSE could I apply this to?

; )

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, Not your Tim
Dog Breeder?
Hmmmm, Big Shoulders, Facial Hair,
I recommend Boxers, However they are not very funny :)

Har Har, I entertain mayself. Hope Your Christmas goes great, Happy BIrthday in the upcoming days!

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
I Mr.BalaSubramanyam Beera from india you could call me "bala", am working as a soft. engg, wish u a happy be-lated christmas and a happy new yr in advance , i would love to have g-mail account u can think this is not a proper way to start but i didnt find any other way to ask sorry for that

thanking u in advance
bala beera

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
forgot to add my e-mail id

u could send the inft at
balasubramanyam.beera@icici-infotech.com (or) at
bala_beera@yahoo.co.in

thank u in advance
bala

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://ajnikvgb.com/xgex/hbgc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://haqegjnr.com/upyz/wkuk.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://ajnikvgb.com/xgex/hbgc.html | http://nwecdxvd.com/alrj/kxxd.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home