Thursday, January 27, 2005

Finger Crossing

Tomorrow is IT! The DAY!

Tomorrow my training is over -- that's right, o-vah -- and I'm really really psyched up to get my assignment, which I really really hope is one thing as opposed to this other thing and, well... just keep your fingers crossed for me, okay?

And now, training homework and takeout food (the ever healthful sausage and pepper heros form the place around the corner. New Year's resolutions? What New Year's resolutions?). And the lovely, lovely so-escapist-I-forget-that-my-brain-hurts Apprentice. Thank you, Donald.

5 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Alexa said...

Congratz on finishing training!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger cash advance america9 said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Go and click my cash advance center blog.

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... san ramon fico scores effect purchasing Free online pharmacy prescription In office teeth whitening automatic gate kits Resetting the audi a4 inspection 2 light Cel phone secret codes Forex web hosting Health insurance provider pennsylvania Fuchsia punk couture sweater financial planning programs

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap xanax what is the lowest dose of xanax - xanax employment drug screen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home