Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I've been remiss. I've abandoned you all.

Okay, okay, so I've been around... lurking on my own blog. And I noticed a hit explosion - and that a lot of those hits were coming from Tony, so thanks, Tony.

How do these people with fulfilling careers and family and a dog who freaks out every time you walk in the door deal with the regularity of the updating type thing? How does that happen? I'm dead when I come home, people. Dead.

Did I also mention that I'm depressed? Yes, I'm extremely depressed over one

Doug Brien

that field goal missing, making-the-Jets-lose schmuck. No, not really. Actually, I'm psyched about the Pats pounding the Steelers soon. It's the New England roots talking (remember my Red Sox phase? Thank God football is so short and sweet. Seriously.)

Also, a brand spanking new Fredonia New York native has a blog, and here it is. (Hi, Jo!)

Also also, I found out that I'm Wil Wheaton's long lost sister. And a lot of secret stuff about how people defraud New York City Social Services... but I can't tell ypu about that. But it's a lot. Hence, the dead tiredness. Okay, okay, a little -- did you know that prescription drug fraud through Medicaid is on par with actual illegal narcotics trafficing? Expensive AIDS medications and such. It's fucking amazing how much effort people put into crime - if they directed so much thought toward a legitimate career, they'd be CEO of Microsoft... or Halliburton... or, say, President. Weird.






Your Famous Blogger Twin is Wil Wheaton





You're a friendly, funny guy (or girl) next door
With more than a touch of geekiness



Who's Your Famous Blogger Twin?

5 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger Buster Van Buren said...

Crap...I'm Wil Wheaton's twin too. That just plain sucks. I was hoping to be someone cool's twin...Like maybe Gene Simmons, or Dave Navarro, or Don Rickles...but NOOOOOOO...I've got to be twins with a friggin Star Trek has-been geek. It now officially sucks to be me, and I'm sure that you feel the same. Let's re-take the test over and over again until someone cool comes up....Okay?

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Buster Van Buren said...

Oh crap...Now I'm Dave Barry....I give up.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Robert said...

The only way to keep up with the regular updates is to instute a daily 30-minute "Internet Research" segment to your routine. You're checking on Internet social services fraud, yeah, that's it!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Blog World said...

Faith is spiritualized imagination.
Henry Ward Beecher- Posters.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger alabama-slammer said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I hope you had a chance to check out my cash advance center blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home