Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Venus in an Airbrushed Mani

Kiernan couldn't sleep last night. It's spring break, so it didn't really matter. Except for the constant

"I can't wait! I can't wait! Nidia's coming over!"

Nothing drains parental self esteem like a fully loaded, brunette mane-ed, big brown eyed hunk-a-twenty one year old latina babysitter. Especially when she'll sit down and make lego inventions with your kid and play Grand Turismo III better than you could have ever, ever dreamed. Kiernan actually cried after her first session, wailing

"But I'll never SEE YOU AGAIN!"

Guess it's safe to chalk him up as heterosexual. Hell, the guys at work are jealous.



Oh, and thank you all for your warm welcome back. The structure of having something to do while your baby and your baby daddy become absorbed with the Ramones documentary on PBS and shoo you away every time you dare to utter some silly thing or another is immeasurable. It's good to be back.

Also, this blog shouldn't have "More Pedro!" anymore, cause my boy had an off night. Stupid Smoltz. Stupid Wright/Piazza/Floyd-pop-fly-last-out giving me hope in the bottom of the ninth. Grrr.

Boooo.

(Just kidding. Let's Go, Mets!)

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Eden said...

Shit. I forgot about the Ramones doc. My baby and babydaddy both love The Ramones as well. I hope it's on again soon :(

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Blog World said...

Faith is spiritualized imagination.
Henry Ward Beecher- Posters.

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home